"Arc Flash Advisors Ltd. is a participating partner of the Engineering Institute of Canada, authorized to offer Continuing Education Credits (CEU's) as part of our training programs"
Arc Flash Advisors provides (4 hour), Arc-Flash Hazard Awareness Training Sessions via an electrical qualified person as defined by the latest standards of OSHA and NFPA 70E/CSA Z462. Upon completion of the session, a certificate will be awarded to all participants and Continuing Education Credits will also be issued to the participants in order to document their training.
The following are some of the topics that are covered during the sessions:
- PPE selection and maintenance
- Use and selection of voltage testing equipment
- Relevant North American Standards
- Hazard risk categories, Arc-Flash boundaries, and qualified personnel
- Working on or near live parts
- Arcing faults, incident energy exposures, and factors that influence their values
- Arc-Flash mitigation techniques (temporary/permanent)
- Arc-Flash labels and work permit requirement
- CSA Z462 and OSHA pertaining to Arc-Flash Electrical Safe Work Practices
Contact us for upcoming classes and if you have a training request for your company.